- Wicked by Gregory Maguire
- Ireland, a Novel by Frank Delaney
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
- Forever by Pete Hamill
- The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
- The Black Cauldron by Lloyd Alexander
- The Castle of Llyr by Lloyd Alexander
- Tithe by Holly Black
- Taran Wanderer by Lloyd Alexander
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
- The Scandalous Summer of Sissy LeBlanc by Loraine Despres
- The High King by Lloyd Alexander
- Magical Thinking by Augusten Burroughs
- The Foundling by Lloyd Alexander
- The Crazy Ladies of Pearl St. by Trevanian
- Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- The Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson
- Montmorency by Eleanor Updale
- If You Lived Here, I'd Know Your Name by Heather Lende
- Holiday Stories by Truman Capote
- Arthur and the Minimoys by Luc Beson
- The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy by Tim Burton
- Arthur and the Forbidden City by Luc Beson
- The Book of Hours by Davis Bunn
I simply want to read.
I'll more than likely occasionally post on here what I've been reading, and if there is something that really blows my mind, I'll probably have more to say about it and may write up a proper post, but for right now, things are going to be very quiet around here.
As always, happy reading!
2017 editI will continue to blog according to my health and ability, and connecting my posts thru Goodreads, so please be patient if things get quiet around here again this year. 2017 edit #2I am happy to report that my bone marrow transplant was a success and that I'm feeling more like myself everyday. That said, I'm going to try to start blogging a little more frequently, but please bare with me as I still continue to recover.